Do you want to hear better this holiday season? Audicus is running a promotion, where you can get a 15% rebate on all Audicus 200 hearing aids… that’s up to $120 in value for a pair! Simply email the code “ECHO” to firstname.lastname@example.org during your next purchase. Happy holidays!
Contact us at:email@example.com
- Telecoils: Hook up Your Hearing Aids!
- Switch Off Your Hearing Aid: The Top 5 Silent Films of All Time
- The Top 6 Mobile Apps for Hearing Aids and Hearing Loss
- The Musical Brain
- Homo Sapiens Musicus or Why Humans Make Music
- Drugs and Hearing Loss: The Hidden Side of Aspirin
- The Ferocious Duo: Diabetes and Hearing Loss
- Save Up to $120 On Our Audicus 200 Hearing Aids!
- From Trumpet to iPhone: A Visual History of Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss by Attention: How Extreme Focus Can Block Awareness of Sounds
- Mount Everest and Consumer Sensitivity to Hearing Aid Prices
- Got Ear? Audicus’ Ear Photo Campaign – Updated September 29th 2011
- 10 Common Myths about Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids: Part 2
- 10 Common Myths about Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids: Part 1
- You hear what you eat: 5 foods that can prevent hearing loss
- RT @bkirwinmedia: My good friend at @EarMachine has partnered w/ @audicushearing to offer a hearing aid app for FREE bit.ly/IFVB0k… 5 days ago
- RT @EarMachine: Proud to announce a new @EarMachine / @audicushearing promotion! audicus.com/pages/hearing-… #hearingloss 5 days ago
- Why are glasses perceived differently than hearing aids? via @TheAtlantic bit.ly/IKErj8 5 days ago