Do you want to hear better this holiday season? Audicus is running a promotion, where you can get a 15% rebate on all Audicus 200 hearing aids… that’s up to $120 in value for a pair! Simply email the code “ECHO” to email@example.com during your next purchase. Happy holidays!
Contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telecoils: Hook up Your Hearing Aids!
- Switch Off Your Hearing Aid: The Top 5 Silent Films of All Time
- The Top 6 Mobile Apps for Hearing Aids and Hearing Loss
- The Musical Brain
- Homo Sapiens Musicus or Why Humans Make Music
- Drugs and Hearing Loss: The Hidden Side of Aspirin
- The Ferocious Duo: Diabetes and Hearing Loss
- Save Up to $120 On Our Audicus 200 Hearing Aids!
- From Trumpet to iPhone: A Visual History of Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss by Attention: How Extreme Focus Can Block Awareness of Sounds
- Mount Everest and Consumer Sensitivity to Hearing Aid Prices
- Got Ear? Audicus’ Ear Photo Campaign – Updated September 29th 2011
- 10 Common Myths about Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids: Part 2
- 10 Common Myths about Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids: Part 1
- You hear what you eat: 5 foods that can prevent hearing loss
- RT @DownSynAdvocacy: Deaf Culture and Hearing Aids in Literature: 4 Books with Hearing Impaired Characters audicus.com/blogs/hearing-… via @aud… 1 day ago
- RT @DownSynAdvocacy: Why Do Hearing Aids Cost More Than Laptops? businessweek.com/articles/2013-… About $600 at audicus.com @audicushearin… 1 day ago
- Followup to yesterday's blog post: How #lovedones can communicate with those suffering from #hearingloss audicus.com/blogs/hearing-… 1 day ago